I"m A Dirty Girl Headline Animator

Friday, August 17, 2007

Superbad weekend

This weekend, Stan and Evie and Rod and I are making a night of it at the movies, and going out to see Superbad. I kinda wish, honestly, I had a date, because from what I've heard it should be a great date-night kinda movie.

But it should still be great with the gang, because no one snarks better than Stan when he's at the top of his game, and he just broke up with his latest boy toy (he hates it when I call them that, but hey, I call 'em as I see 'em). And Evie and Rod are always fun, so I'm not griping.

Except I really am griping. But just a little bit, and I have a good reason.

I was supposed to go see Superbad with T, who by the way has been running so hot and cold lately I have no friggin' idea where he is from one day to the next. He called me up on Monday, asks me out for Friday, and I say okay.

And then out of nowhere, on Wednesday, he calls to say he can't make it. So I'm like WTF, because it was all his idea in the first place, and I could have made other plans. But he really did have a good excuse, because it turns out he has to work late. They're bringing up the new network at his work and he's the head geek, so he has to be there when everyone panics because they don't understand the new system.

Now, Evie has been on me lately about the way I interact with men. She says I pal around too much, which might be true, because while I have no trouble attracting guys, we don't usually end up in a committed relationship, you know? And Evie says that if I am really easy-going with men, they will start taking me for granted, so I need to let them know that if they play games or leave me hanging even once, that's it.

So, now, she thinks I should dump T. But like I said, this time he had a valid excuse. Not to mention that I don't even know if I have T enough to dump him, because if you asked me right now if I were his girlfriend, I wouldn't even know how to answer!

add to sk*rt

No comments:

Dirty Girl"s Blogroll


Blog Directory Top Blogs