I"m A Dirty Girl Headline Animator

Saturday, August 4, 2007

I'm Not Alone

After having my heart broken--well, okay, maybe just bruised--by Boris, my own internet blast-from-the-past beau, I had a good laugh when I saw this account of another net hook-up gone bad. Of course, if you asked the guy, it was a love match from day one. Seriously, this guy had problems ("mind if I take a nap?!").

Can't believe she gave him her phone number and home address! Was I ever that naive?

Remember, girls, rule number one of internet dating: when you do meet him for the first time, pick a nice public place, no matter how hot and heavy those emails flew! Have you even seen those lying low-lifes on Dateline who are thirty-five but pretending they're teens?!

Anyway, check out the funny cautionary net tale over at 'Twas Brillig, complete with waffles!

add to sk*rt

No comments:

Dirty Girl"s Blogroll


Blog Directory Top Blogs