I"m A Dirty Girl Headline Animator

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Old-Fashioned Dirty Girl


"I was first drawn to the esthetic of burlesque, the corsets and the outfits," says Penny Ashton, who refers to herself as "New Zealand's favourite dirty girl" in her press releases. Her burlesque show about the history of the sex industry, Hot Pink Bits, was the second-best-selling performance at the Saskatoon Fringe and a hit in Winnipeg. "I love the reinventing of music. I can ponce around onstage, or I should say gracefully wander about the stage in an alluring fashion."


Only the second-best? Tsk, tsk. Learn more about sexy dirty dirl Penny Ashton, here. As reporter Todd Babiak says, "It's far sexier, and far more engaging, to be teased by a smart, corseted woman than to watch someone pull her G-string off and gyrate numbly to a Justin Timberlake song."

add to sk*rt

No comments:

Dirty Girl"s Blogroll


Blog Directory Top Blogs