I"m A Dirty Girl Headline Animator

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

J

So, in case you are wondering, the email didn't say much. It was mostly "Hi, what's up, just wondered how you were doing, " and then some bs about how I had been drinking last time he talked to me on the phone and because we were friends he was all worried about me.

Total bs, like I said.

J was always real good at that. We would split up, and then he would write me, and get my hopes up, and I would think we were getting back together, but then later, when I re-read it, the message was really...non-committal.

Not like I was desperate or anything, but he was my first love, you know? I really wanted to make it work it. I learned a lot from that relationship.

Like not reading an email when you are feeling really vulnerable, in case you read too much into it.

But honestly, this last message just made me pissed. Because we were friends? Come on, get real.

We can't be friends. There's just too much history.

add to sk*rt

No comments:

Dirty Girl"s Blogroll


Blog Directory Top Blogs