I"m A Dirty Girl Headline Animator

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Look who's the Good Girl now!

I know it's been a while since I've posted. You've probably been wondering what's been going on since all that drama with J. But honestly, I've been trying so hard to tow the line, you wouldn't have wanted to read about my days, anyway. I haven't been a dirty girl at all! Squeaky clean, that's me.

I haven't even let myself think about J. And I've been deliberately keeping away from all the sexiest sites I usually visit, opting for the cerebral over the sensual.

I can't count how many times I've reloaded Metafilter.

So you can really honestly believe me when I say that I had no idea J and the slut broke up.

Though, okay, yes, I did do my happy dance when Evie told me.

Rod and J still keep in touch, and he and Evie were my lifeline back in those early days when I was struggling to get through the break-up and get on with my life.

Mostly, back then, I was fueled on rage--Evie told me that Rod told her that J took up right away with some bitch he'd been seeing behind my back while we were together, and that would keep me strong.

These days, I have to remind myself how I felt back then. It's hard to keep that kind of anger going.

And yes, I do get that he's not good for me, okay? But I'm still glad he's not with the slut. None of us, not even Rod, could stand her.

I guess, somewhere in the back of my mind, I'm hoping someday we can all hang out as friends--me with some nice new guy, maybe even T, and Rod with Evie, and J with...well, some really nice girl that can get along with the group and put up with his stuff.

Pipe dreams, huh?

add to sk*rt

No comments:

Dirty Girl"s Blogroll


Blog Directory Top Blogs